Old March 20th 07, 05:42 PM posted to rec.scouting.usa,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,alt.disasters.aviation
J. F. Cornwall

Default Scouts have bumpy landing

Tim wrote:

Mxsmanic wrote:

Fred Goodwin, CMA writes:

Airport manager Timothy Fousee said a lever that locks the landing
gear in place malfunctioned.

Or it was improperly maintained.

So you're an A&P or NTSB investigator now? Do they have game
simulations for maintaining aircraft? What do you know about GA plane
maintenance?

Did your gear fail in your baron ever? Oh, that's right, you can't try
that scenario in your game.

Technically, M's comment is quite correct. It could have been a
malfunction OR it could have been improperly maintained. OR both. OR
neither. M did not say it *WAS* improperly maintained... Nor am I,
since I have no idea. Just picking at the bare bones Boolean logic of
the statements.

Jim