Old August 29th 08, 12:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting
Steve Foley

Default Experimentals To Be Banned To Rural Airports?

"BT" wrote in message

Part of the statements of Mr Walker that are not published in AvWeb, but

was
on CNN nation wide, were that he also wants to ban student pilots and
training.

Those statements were included in the AvWeb story:

'I do not believe under our circumstances that
experimental and high-risk aircraft operations, such as training and solo
flights, belong in an urban airport," he said.'