Old December 28th 03, 08:12 PM
EDR

In article , Terry
wrote:

You forgot OPTION 3... call a fellow pilot at the home drome and ask
him/her to come pick you up. This avoids those long taxi rides.
I fly out of OSU and have several pilots I can call on for such help if
I am within several hundred miles/two or three hours of Columbus.

BTW... 7I7 is closed, the identifier for the temporary identifier for
the new airport is 4F5. They have been discussing applying for BRA as
the permanent identifer.

I won't even fly my 65 hp Champ on one mag.
It would have to be very dire straits for me to even consider it with
any dual magneto powered airplane.