Old September 21st 03, 05:50 PM
RobertR237

In article . net, "Gilan"
writes:

I think you haven't seen that many message threads on SP/LSA because they
get so heated like discussions on religion or politics. Maybe folks are
burned out arguing over the subject. Of course there really isn't anything
to argue about. I think the new LSA will be a good thing and have a message
group dedicated to just that subject.
--
Have a good day and stay out of the trees!
See ya on Sport Aircraft group

Florida Flying Gators
http://www.flyinggators.com

It's time to just wait and see. If it happens then we will see what sort of
results will come of it.

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)