Old September 22nd 03, 02:42 AM
Morgans

"sleepy6" wrote

Interesting that you are so positive in your decision when you can't be
sure what the requirements will be until the final version is
published

What happens if the DOT inserts the medical requirements like they did
for Rec pilot?

It makes sense to see the final version BEFORE you invest any time or
money in Sport Pilot.

Definitely. I just really really hope that it goes my way.

Interestingly, about the time it comes into being, I may finally be able to
get a medical. My back surgery seems to be successful, but the recovery is
long. That was the only thing standing in my way.
--
Jim in NC