Old September 13th 05, 02:37 AM
cjcampbell

Tom S. wrote:
"cjcampbell" wrote in message
oups.com...

Doof wrote:
Forget CJ; he's a fascist Pat Robertson wannabe

Odd. I can't stand Mr. Robertson.

Funny, you're his philosophic twin.

I think you would be hard pressed to demonstrate that.

Or fascism.

Funny, you don't invoke fascism directly (by name) but so much you've
written stems right out of Mussolini and Rocco (conrol over peoples personal
lives, mixed economy...).

I think you would be unable to demonstrate that, either. I have no
interest in control over people's personal lives. If believing in a
mixed economy is proof of fascism, then nearly everyone is a fascist,
for nearly everyone believes in some sort of government regulation.
Even the Libertarians.

Or you.

From a slug like you, that's certainly something I can live _very well_
with.

I invoke Godwin's law.

Fine, but the description fits.

And you still lose the argument. Godwin's law has been invoked. The
thread ends.