Old January 24th 04, 08:10 PM
B2431

From: (Denyav)
Date: 1/24/2004 1:49 AM Central Standard Time
Next time I go to Bitburg I will take a geiger counter to see if your
implication of a nuke test there is valid.

But please visit Bikini with your counter first!.

The difference is there really were nuclear devices lit off in Bikini and there
is more than ample evidence of it.

You implied an atomic bomb was tested in Bitburg. That is why I made the geiger
counter comment.

So, exactly where were those two tests? Based on verifiable evidence if the
bombs were tested they failed which shoots down your entire claim about the
U.S. needing Nazi research to complete their bombs.

You said one of the tests was an air burst. There is no way on God's Earth you
could get everyone who saw, heard or had knowledge of such an event to remain
silent on the matter.

I ask again, where were the two tests? What were the results?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired