Old December 19th 03, 08:48 PM
Jay Honeck

Default FIVE MORE additions to the Rec.Aviation "Rogue's Gallery"!

You guys are keeping me on my toes, I'll say that much for ya! :-)

Go to http://www.alexisparkinn.com/rec_aviation.htm to see:

- From Utah and Colorado, Jer/Eberhard's beautiful Grob and his Cessna 206
- From California, Stu & Kathy Field's "Baby Belle" helicopter (our first
fling-winger!)
- From Ontario, Canada, Andrew Boyd's Pitt's Special (and his dad's F-104
Starfighter!)
- From Michigan, Mike Zandee's terrific Skyhawk
- From California, Ron French's stunning Ryan Navion

Want YOUR pride and joy displayed for all to see? Send me some pix and a
short narrative of yourself and your bird to , and
I'll post 'em!
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA