Old December 31st 03, 05:31 PM
Larry Smith

"RU ok" wrote in message

(Lou Parker) wrote:

This statement isn't exactly true. As per usual Bob didn't do his
homework.

======================================

wry smile

Isn't it ducky to know that Mr. Parker has the market
cornered on truth, justice and the American way?

He's right. Certified parts and keeping an aircraft certified requires
outrageous costs. But with an experimental you can still do it safely and
reasonably. And not get shaken down in the process. If I had to use a
Dukes or Weldon boost pump with my injected Continental, it would cost me at
least $800. I'll use one from the automotive suppliers, for $30 or so.
Mr. Parker is a ducky, and keen-thinking, sort of a guy.

And Mr. Bonomi is funny.

Happy New year to all.....
even the petty malevolents that cannot resist one
last cheap at Unka BOb before the year closes out.

Oh, you pooah, piddyfu' widdle avuncuwah, but hewwish monstah.

Surely, Lou is seen as a much bigger man for it.

Make you wezzowutions and twy to behave, cwusty ow' son of a succubus.

Barnyard Bum --