Old September 9th 07, 09:36 AM posted to alt.talk.bollocks,alt.astronomy,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products
Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]

Default Saucerhead warning!!!

Peter Hucker wrote:
On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 02:09:01 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
ps.com...
Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
oups.com...
Mr Pounder wrote:
How's it hanging Bruce?

About as low as usual. Just let me check for a second ...

In Imperial measurement please.
Metric always confuses me.

How can metric possibly confuse anybody? Its so rational compared to
imperial.

I was educated in Imperial. Do not forget that I am old.
Centimetres, millipedes & centipedes confuse me.

But spiders are no problem?

Evidently they are. He hasn't beaten them yet.

Fortunately, nobody asked what spiders are doing on his butt.