Old September 30th 10, 09:36 AM
andrewgray andrewgray is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by writewoodz View Post
EAA Country Comfort Have a house to rent...Winneconne -- sleeps 8
(beds) and./ or (4 more) -- rent another "Cottage" part. Near lake;
15 mins from Oshkosh. $1,000 five days... neg.more of week (house)...
$1,500 w/ cottage.
Washer dryer, etc. WIFI, cooking , grilling, deck, hot tub. All the
house stuff you need.
Carlton International is a luxury real estate consultancy with over 24 years of experience dealing in luxury French real estate. We have been based in Antibes, France, for the past 12 years and have assembled a multi-lingual team of professionals whose aim is to match our customers with their perfect South of France property.

Our range of French properties for sale include, luxury town houses and apartments (2-3 bedrooms), exclusive villas of character (4-5 bedrooms), as well as large bastides, palaces and chateaux (7-12 bedrooms).

We offer luxury properties for sale along the length of the French Riviera from St Tropez, in the west, to Monaco, in the east. We also offer properties a short distance from the coast near picturesque villages such as Mougins and within easy access to the multitude of golf courses in the area.