Old May 21st 13, 06:48 AM
SIGGY SIGGY is offline
Junior Member

Location: Florida
Default Leather WW2 flying unit patches

Hello , I make leather Squadron and Group patches see my link for sample
photos of 200 various patches I've made, I can make just about any WW2 US military aviation unit patch, USN,USMC,USAAF, 5-6 inch size ,your choice of unit ,$50.00 each/total/including postage in the US,$60.00 each/total Overseas( I accept Western Union for overseas payment only please)
http://s1334.photobucket.com/user/EM...ibrary/Patches
I now have a New Facebook page to view patches, 360+ various types/service, enjoy
"WW2 Leather Sqd/Group Patches"
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	VT20_zps352a321b.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	70.3 KB
ID:	74327  Click image for larger version

Name:	VMF224_zps1dbbb7e9.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	83.9 KB
ID:	74328  Click image for larger version

Name:	VFN11_zps52ed8a4b.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	16.4 KB
ID:	74329  Click image for larger version

Name:	VPB71_crop_zpsa97ab482.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	40.2 KB
ID:	74330  Click image for larger version

Name:	VMF211_zpsae18ce12.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	87.1 KB
ID:	74331

Last edited by SIGGY : March 21st 15 at 03:55 AM.