Old October 15th 14, 07:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default 50 shades of grey glider, whose glider is that in the movie trailer

Funny you should mention it. I swear I once saw an episode of "Dukes of Hazard" which featured a Blanik being auto towed by the General Lee. Have not been able to find evidence of this online though.

On Sunday, July 27, 2014 2:56:09 AM UTC-7, Martin Gregorie wrote:
On Sun, 27 Jul 2014 16:00:47 +1200, Bruce Hoult wrote:

And, yes, while it's nice to see soaring in feature films, I don' t know

if it helps that it's always a mega rich and powerful prick who is doing

it!

I can't help thinking that an episode of "The Dukes of Hazard" with the

boys racing beat-up 1-26s would be a hell or a lot more fun and,

probably, more realistic as well.

--

martin@ | Martin Gregorie

gregorie. | Essex, UK