Old November 21st 17, 06:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Steve Leonard[_2_]

Default Wanted Becker AR3201 schematic or non-functioning radio

On Tuesday, November 21, 2017 at 11:46:29 AM UTC-6, JS wrote:
There are lots of fully functional AR3201s being sold in Europe for a couple of hundred dollars.
As Karl points out, the 4201 is probably a better route. There are adapters to convert 3201 wiring to 4201 wiring for 50 Euros if you don't want to rewire your panel, at this link:
http://www.segelflug.de/osclass/inde...&sCategory=170
Jim

Um, Jim. The ad I see:

http://www.segelflug.de/osclass/inde...=item&id=20394

Is someone looking for that adapter and willing to pay 50 Euro for it.

Why not buy another one? Know issue versus unknown issues. And it is easier to pull a radio, fix it, then put it back in than it is to re-connector a wire bundle in place. And, I suspect Hartley likes his 3201 and doesn't mind a little work on his bench at home. I like the one in the Jimbus...

Steve Leonard