Old December 24th 06, 08:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
d&tm

Default Merry Christmas

"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
Bea and I would like to extend to all our many friends throughout the

world
our best wishes through the holiday season and through the new year.
All the very best from our family to you and yours.
Dudley Henriques
International Fighter Pilots Fellowship

And Merry Christmas from down under to all as well. I have just woken up on
Christmas morning to the sound of rain after the worse drought in living
history in SE Australia. Thanks Santa! ( I hope it's not just raindeer
p..ss )
terry