Old July 2nd 03, 03:27 PM

(toadmonkey) wrote:

No. I'm not on any drugs and I do not have seizures.

All in all, I have been recovering from it for 18 years now.

I'm reading between the lines, but I'm assuming that you don't suffer
from blackouts or confusion episodes.

Whether you can be a pilot or not really boils down to my previous
question: "What can other people do that you can't?" If there is
something significant that you can't or have difficulty doing, then
there may be a problem. Otherwise, if you can "pass" for a non-TBI
person, then maybe don't mention it at your FAA exam.

Dennis H.

Dennis Hawkins
n4mwd AT amsat DOT org (humans know what to do)

"A Recession is when you know somebody who is out of work.
A Depression is when YOU are out of work.
A Recovery is when all the H1-B's are out of work."
(An H-1B is someone who is brought into the USA to replace
American workers at a fraction of the wage.)