Old September 3rd 03, 05:37 PM
Peter Duniho

"Chip Jones" wrote in message
link.net...
But not something that was in either the House bill or the Senate bill

that
was being reconciled.

So? What's that got to do with the price of tea in China?

What an interesting point to bring up. Let's see, and KCGX is what now,
other than permanently *closed*?

For reasons completely unrelated to the original agreements. The "sunset"
language in the original agreements had NOTHING to do with the closure of
Meigs. In fact, everyone agrees that the closure of Meigs was *CONTRARY TO*
the agreements that included the sunset language.

Surely you can see the difference. Surely you're not trying to say that the
existence of sunset language in the Meigs agreement, along with the
subsequent closure of the field support your assertions regarding this bill.
Right? If not, then I suppose I'm starting to get an idea of why you're so
upset about this bill.

Pete