Old October 15th 07, 06:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Robert M. Gary

Default My Modest Proposal to End Global Warming, Revitalize General Aviation, and End Our Dependence on Foreign Oil

On Oct 13, 1:33 pm, C J Campbell
wrote:
Vast numbers of automobiles with 2 or 3 or more cars per household;
long commutes of single drivers; horrible freeway congestion; urban
sprawl; loss of farmland and wilderness resources; the decay of cities
and the takeover of large areas of our cities by lawless gangs; obesity
caused by everyone eating at fast food joints; dependence on foreign
oil; global warming; pollution; filth, crud, corruption; hundreds of
thousands dead in traffic accidents; the closure of local airports
because of expanding city growth:

If you are really worried about Global Warming you can buy carbon
offset credits from me. Please send cash.

-robert