Old October 15th 07, 11:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Scott[_1_]

Default My Modest Proposal to End Global Warming, Revitalize GeneralAviation, and End Our Dependence on Foreign Oil

Yup...understand. In my earlier reply to this message topic (down
below), I did note that exempt (salaried) employees are not required to
get overtime pay...

Scott

Mark Hickey wrote:

Doesn't apply to the huge number of salaried employees. Either that,
or my ex-employee owes me a few million dollars.

Mark "don't I wish..." Hickey

Scott wrote:

Do you get the mandatory overtime pay (5 hours) for the first week
where you work 45 hours in that work week or are you on salary? My
boss would never let us (non-exempt) folks work that schedule...wish
we had a 2-20 schedule (2 days a week, 20 hours each...work 20
straight, 8 off and then another straight 20)...would be great to have
5 day weekends

Scott