Old February 7th 08, 09:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.marketplace,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military
LWG

Default Casey Jones School of Aeronautics

My father went there. I will ask him. May I inquire why you are
interested?
"DL Jones" wrote in message
Looking for original items related to the Casey Jones School of
Aeronautics, or related to Casey Jones (the aviator, not the railroad
engineer) a/k/a Charles Sherman Jones.

Photographs and other ephemera: advertisements, patches, pins, signs,
paper goods, coveralls, some "prop wash" publications, books/magazines/
newspapers etc with photos and/or significant pieces, corporate
publications, etc. Let me know what you have.

For family history/genealogy, not resale, thus reasonable prices paid.