Old February 4th 09, 01:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Kuykendall

Default Short Wings Gliders (RV)

On Feb 3, 12:45*pm, Dan Silent wrote:

RV is the marvelous example of modern technology!!!
In the open minded high volume USA aviation contest.
Same apply to some Ultralite kits.
I have seen an Ultralight Rotax 912 Landafrica, which is an
exact copy of the Zenair, built in two months.
We'll see soon a kit glider with the same success of the RVs,
in my mind the HP24 will sell like candies, if the price is
right!!!!!

So many para/delta gliders pilots are getting old and are ready to
transition to the comfort of soaring!!!!
They already know how to fly.
They want to fly cheapo and often..............
They are used to go nowhere...........
They will be able to fly into stronger winds.......
They will have more time because of the economy.
etc etc etc
Only a few of them are millionaires.

Thanks, I do appreciate your enthusiasm and encouragement!

Bob K.