Old November 15th 09, 11:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Scott[_7_]

Default Anyone got a source...

Jay Honeck wrote:
Would this be the sort of thing you are looking for:

Not exactly, but it's as close to "RV artwork" that I've seen.

What is it with RVs that NO ONE is painting anything artistic for/about
them? Wouldn't it be nice to see, oh, I don't know -- an RV-6 flying
low over a river valley with a beautiful sunset in the background? You
know -- a piece of artwork like every other aircraft ever built has had
painted?

Heck, I can find half a dozen pieces of artwork for our lowly Ercoupe in
about ten seconds of Googling -- but nothing for RVs? This is just plain
weird!

You artists out there -- I've just found you a new niche market. Get busy!

The RV guys are probably out FLYING and don't have time to be bothered
with artwork