Old March 26th 14, 02:40 AM posted to alt.aviation.safety,alt.disasters.aviation,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting
Government Shill #2

Default MH370: Malaysia releases satellite analysis

On Wed, 26 Mar 2014 15:24:53 +1300, george152 wrote:

On 26/03/14 14:59, Government Shill #2 wrote:

I don't think anyone is hiding anything. No one *knows* anything.

The person, or persons, who turned off the systems knew exactly what they were
doing. They didn't want to be traced. Without a trace They™ haven't had much of
a clue as to what happened. Clues have come in in drips and drabs, and has they
have we have been told what They™ know.

I see the conspiracy theorists are out of the asylum on this one.
I'm waiting for the Accident Report

We won't know anything until the CVR is recovered.

Shill #2
--
Them™
Pay Section