Old March 4th 17, 04:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Burt Compton - Marfa Gliders, west Texas

Default Soaring Music Video -- Marfa, Texas

"Kiss A Dirt Road In Texas (sang the drummer in the band.")

Enjoy it on youtube at
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOmx...are_video_user

A new music video (with my ASK-21 sailplane) written and sung by J. Brian King about my wonderful life as a flight instructor and musician at Marfa in southwest Texas. I was amazed and flattered that Brian would write and sing this song about me, and create this excellent video, from his album "Naked Roads."

Yes, I'm the drummer / pilot, "looking for a place to land . . . "