Old February 2nd 18, 01:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JS[_5_]

Default wtb: Blanik L-23 (or Grob 103)

On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 9:40:58 PM UTC-8, wrote:
Dave,
We have a Grob Twin Astir that just got totalled by AIG (the gear ripped through the hull). Theres nothing wrong with either of the canopies and I'm certain they will sell this for parts when it goes up for auction. We have a Board meeting Tuesday night. I'll let you know if the final paperwork has been signed or not by our club's President to transfer title to the insurance company.
Best of luck,
Chris Schrader

Hello Dave:
Check with Robert Mudd in Moriarty about Grob stuff.
Believe the Twin 2 has a slightly different canopy to the Twin Astir.
Jim