Old October 23rd 05, 05:29 PM
John Clonts

Default A chance to give something back

"Longworth" wrote in message
ups.com...
Jack,

Thank you for sharing a terrific experience. Your post reminded me
of an unforgettable trip we made about this time last year. We flew
from New York to Northern Minnesota (with a stop in Michigan). The
'unspoken' purpose was to give a dying man one of his last wishes. My
sister-in-law's husband, Bill, had always been an aviation enthusiast.
Bill had been in very poor health with a lung capacity of about 20%

[snip]
Hai Longworth

Hai,

Your stories are alway so interesting and well written! But this one brought tears to my eyes! Thanks!
--
John Clonts
Temple, Texas