Old January 31st 06, 10:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Removing original equipment

Or did the Executive have a two piece windshield with the OAT through the
center post? Didn't the single piece come out with the 201? Good
question... good reason for not just pulling it and plugging the hole.

I have a late model Executive so its much more like a 201. I have a one
piece windshield and the OAT goes through a rather unprofessional
looking hole drilled right into the plexiglass. I figured I would just
plug up the hole, but I've never been to an A&P class.

-Robert