Old June 26th 04, 01:09 PM
George Z. Bush

"Pete" wrote in message

"WalterM140" wrote

I don't have a source, but the Bushies got someone, I believe a Navy

corpsman,
to come forward and say that Kerry's third wound was just a scratch.

You mean this guy?
"I was the Medical Officer at Naval Support Facility, Cam Ranh Bay. "
http://www.nationalreview.com/york/york200405041626.asp

When I read so much detail about so unimpressive a medical event that occurred
to a relatively unknown junior officer over 35 years ago, I can't help but
conclude that there's a lot of embellishing going on. Most of the human race
couldn't recall what they were doing on that particular day 35+ years ago, but
this bird can? Hell, did anybody think to ask him what procedure he performed
on a particular wounded veteran in his care ten or sixteen days later? Of
course not, because they know damned well that he'd draw a blank without someone
to fill in details that he'd forgotten years ago.

If it sounds like BS, looks like BS, and smells like BS, chances are pretty good
that it's not much more than a pile of BS.

George Z.

Pete