Old November 8th 07, 02:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gig 601XL Builder

Default $98 per barrel oil

Martin Hotze wrote:
Jay Honeck schrieb:

(...) and 28 years later
we're facing a nuclear-armed Iran, run by the same idiots that hog-
tied our diplomats for over 440 days.

I know it is hard, but just try for one minute to think what _they_
might think about us (Europeans) or you (Americans).

They are facing a nuclear-armed USA (and other countries), run by some
idiots that hold "hostile combatants" without trial etc. for undefined
time in concentration camps (Gitmo).

#m

Is the "they" you are referring to the same "they" that ****ed in the face
of all international law by taking over an embassy and holding its diplomats
hostage for 440 days, have supported international terrorism since the day
they came to power, have called for the destruction of multiple nations,
have attempted to over through the governments of their neighbors and have
tortured and killed their own citizens? Yeah, if I were them I'd want to be
armed too.