Old August 25th 03, 08:56 PM
Vic Baron

Default VFR flight question (MSFS2004)

Hi -

I assume you're using the FS2004 FLightPLanner? Just print the
log/flightplan - it should show all the headings and alt's in your plan.

hth,
vgb

"Paul" wrote in message
Hi!

I have a question about flying VFR with a VOR-to-VOR method.

When I ask the simulator to plot the route frm airport A to airport B, it
plots a series of straights Airp A - VOR1 - VOR2 - Airp B.

Now, what I would like to know is the direction for each of the segments!

can only eyeball each one: 045 degrees. Or maybe 062 degrees?

I guess, in real life when you plot route yourself on the real map and
adjust for the side wind, you can find the angle by using protractor. How
do I do that in simulator???

Thanks!