Old January 4th 07, 12:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
ChuckSlusarczyk

Default FYI Bio zoom ZZZZZZZZ

In article , Richard Riley says...

This bio says 1100 aircraft, but his usual bio says 1100 types. He
"justifies" it by saying that a 1968 Cessna 172 is a different type
than an 1969 Cessna 172.

Been out of town and the action continues:-) That's what he told me when I
questioned his claim of 1100 types.He said The 1982 Hawk is "different" from a
1992 and is a "different" plane . He loves to creat perceptions when the reality
is always something different.His claims of being a test pilot ,a HALO jumper et
al: might contain a small nugget of truth along with a ton of embellishment to
create the perception he is something he is not.

(Of course, I don't believe that for a moment either. His Mooney sat
on the ramp at Winterhaven with flat tires for more than 2 years.)

Wonder how many hours he "logged" in it during that time LOL!!
Credibility it was always about credibility.

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret