Old January 23rd 07, 05:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Al G[_1_]

Default FYI Bio zoom ZZZZZZZZ Record results

Some of you may remember the exchange a month ago with Zoom and the Rocket Racing league. After commenting on Zoom's Bio, I got the following response from Sandy Davenport, the "Director of Communications"

Thank you for your concern and alerting us to possible inaccuracies. We are looking into it and will update the bio if the questionable items cannot be verified.

Sandy Davenport, Director of Communications, Rocket Racing League

1120 Commerce Dr. Suite B, Las Cruces, NM 88011

Mailing Address:P O Box 16377, Las Cruces, NM 88004-6377

505-532-1543 Office, 505-639-0728 Cell, 505-532-1643 Fax

Well, it's been a month and I haven't heard anything, so I followed up with an email last week, asking if she had completed her investigation. I got no answer.

The Bio hasn't changed, and the "Director of Communications" isn't communicating, so I think we have our answer. I guess I have to conclude that honesty isn’t their strong suit.

Al G