Old October 28th 03, 03:40 PM
Denyav

Also, you still owe us for World War I and World War II, after each of
which unpleasantness the American taxpayer rebuilt your heel-clicking
country. I especially liked the aftermath of WWI. The U.S. sent the
money to Germany, which cashed

The value of German technology stolen after WWII is estimated to be 1300
Billion current dollars.
Imagine what would happen if US had spent this amount to develop the
technology?.

(Don Rumsfeld's useful distinction between Old Europe and New Europe
should be mentioned here. The peripheral states--Poland, Spain, and
Britain notably among them--are

Rumsfeld is probably only man in Washington DC that understands whats going on
in the world.
The struggle is not between US and Europa or US and Iraq ,Afghanistan or
whatever 3rd world country,struggle is between the Global Military Power and
Global Financial Power.

To win the struggle the Global Military Power needs decisive
(historical)military victories everywhere.

But to defeat the Global Military Power,the Global Financial Power needs only
one thing,namely to prove that the "proceeds" of decisive historical military
victories of the Global Military Power are not sufficent.

Not very promising situation for the Global Military Power.