Old May 15th 05, 04:25 PM
Margy

Jay Honeck wrote:
Jay's going to be like seven hours in the air from the time he leaves
Iowa City until he hits the ADIZ. I wouldn't want to bet on hitting
the ptime that far out.

??

Destination Direct says 4 hours, 41 minutes, in a no-wind situation. I
expect I'll have a tailwind heading toward the vacuum, er, I mean, heading
toward Washington, D.C. ;-)

With the kids, though, I'll still want to stop for brunch and a potty break
somewhere with a good on-field restaurant.

Jay,

What you don't know yet is ATC will also already have your tail number,
name, where you are coming from, expected time of arrival and parking
arrangements. (I'll be sending an email out probably late next week).
I'm waiting to hear back from ATC what else they want. I don't know if
I'll need your mother's maiden name or not. This event is being run
VERY conservatively!!

Margy