Old November 14th 03, 05:01 AM
Dashi

I remember seeing a topic in the other newsgroup that we both post in, where
someone asked for aviation links and you posted the link to "The Gay Pilot's
Association", I think.

You probably meant it as a joke but it didn't elicit any response, but I
mentally filed it away.

Glad to hear that you are "straight"! ;-)

Dashi

"Quilljar" wrote in message
Not gay, I'm just British. Unfortunately, according to most Hollywood

films
that means I am either gay or an evil genius, I know:-)

Incidentally, how ideas can be accidentally planted;I have never in my

life
posted anything about a Gay Pilot's Association, my wife and children

would
be astonished, especially the grandchildren...

---