Old July 14th 03, 03:11 AM
Newps

C J Campbell wrote:
Newer vacuum AIs have warning flags, dual vacuum pumps, and vacuum warning
lights on the annunciator panel. If I had an electric AI and a vacuum AI and
they disagreed markedly, I would be suspicious of the one having warning
lights and flags all over it.

I just bought a new AI this spring. For an extra $50 or so you can get
the one with the flag. Since I already have the EI volts/amps
instrument that has warning lights for both high and low voltage, but no
warning light for the vacuum pump, I spent a little extra for the flag.
Now I don't need a suction warning lamp.