Old January 8th 18, 12:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Cessna Citation N238JP Runway Incursion at KUDD

On Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 8:04:32 PM UTC-5, wrote:
A snotty Citation driver tries to blame me for HIS runway incursion during my takeoff. Unfortunately, I turned on the cam just after making my call and crossing the runway hold line to take the active (you can see my fingers on the cam in the opening frames). He claims that I never made a call, but later admits that he didn't hear my call--which is entirely different. The Phenom Jet who landed just before our departure (visible eastbound on the taxiway at 00:43) heard and acknowledged one of my three calls, so I don't know why the Citation couldn't hear me. Note how quick the Citation driver is to publicly assign blame to me. He then calls the FBO like a butt-hurt girl to wrongly report me.

I'd normally just let this whole thing slide, but this guy was such a jerk and clearly wants to make a big deal of it, so I decided to post it to YouTube. His boss will be getting a detailed email detailing his dangerous attitude and a YouTube link as soon as I trace the N number.

https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=Yw--2gDjaV0

I really do not understand why such a post is here on this forum? Seems to me that you have grossly over estimated your reputation. Maybe you are just a legend in your own mind! There is nothing to gain by posting such events or so called events. Bob