Old December 3rd 03, 09:20 AM
B S D Chapman

On Tue, 02 Dec 2003 18:23:04 -0800, Jeff wrote:

I already have an airplane, Turbo Arrow III
since my airplane was more then her horse, she feels that she should be
able to get another horse, as soon as we get some land to put it on that
is (and moving to the midwest where its cheaper is out of the question).

Doesn't sound good... until you consider the oppotunities that come with
the extra land... like your own runway )

Jeff
http://www.turboarrow3.com

Paul Sengupta wrote:

"Kevin" wrote in message
Jeff wrote:
starts at 350k?
That would buy you a nice bird !

Or you could get a plane.

Paul

--

....And so as the little andrex puppy of time scampers onto the busy
dual-carriage way of destiny, and the extra-strong meet vindaloo of fate