Old February 23rd 04, 03:39 AM
D. Strang

"George Z. Bush" wrote

Hold it just a minute, please. You lost me there. I know you'll straighten me
out if I have it wrong, but I thought that the way it worked was that the
government established a production level for corn...

It's way more complicated than that, and not really worth the energy to type my
reply. Here's a funnier scam:

"Dealing with California's water shortage can be solved by growing more orange
trees in the desert and then distilling the water out of the orange juice."

First we need a tax incentive to the farmers, and then the middlemen, and then
we will be water independent. We won't even need snow anymore...