Old September 4th 04, 11:02 PM
Steven P. McNicoll

"Kevin Brooks" wrote in message

A witness did come forward and Trudeau paid.

No, Steven, he did not pay the reward to any witness, despite at least one
credible one coming forward. "It turns out that no credible witness has
come
forward to claim the prize, so this week Trudeau mailed a personal check
for
$10,000 to the USO. "We're extremely grateful for his generosity," USO
Vice
President John Hansen told me yesterday."
www.pro-war.com/prowardotcom/2004/week12/

No, Kevin, he didn't pay the reward to any witness. From the start, the
reward was not to be paid to the witness, it was to be paid to the USO.
After the witness came forward Trudeau very quickly, and very quietly, paid
off as promised.