Old August 23rd 20, 11:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
NEW YEARS RESOLUTION 2010 MOCIUNPICTURES

Default inverted Schweizer towhook

My gliding club still has not got FAA approval to invert the current Schweitzer towhooks on their two Pawnees. The reasons are too complex to describe, but I feel it would help if we had photos of FAA approved inverted Schweitzer towhooks installed on Pawnees, showing exactly how it was done. Can anyone send me such photos? The more the better. Thanks in advance. Send any photos to raxyloid then gmail then com.