Old May 6th 04, 03:06 AM
Wizard of Draws

On 5/5/04 9:13 PM, in article gjgmc.12049$k24.2313@fed1read01, "BTIZ"
wrote:

a 100 on the written???

well.. the examiner knows no body is perfect.. so he's going try to find out
what you don't know.. don't worry.. they always find something.. and it
should be no big deal... just don't dig a hole and try to bluff your way out
of something..

study up, take your reference library with you.. and you'll do fine..

BT

I don't understand taking a reference library with you to a checkride. I'll
be scheduling my IFR ride this month if I wasn't so busy. But when it does
happen (in June), I'll only be taking the essentials and what's been planted
in my brain up to that time. No FAR/AIM or anything of that sort. It wasn't
needed during my private oral and I don't see the sense in the DE digging to
the point that you have to feel like you need to drag along an encyclopedia.

If you scored 100, there should be no question that you studied and are able
to pass the oral easily. A few questions on each topic should be sufficient
without the DE trying to find something, for God's sake, anything! just to
show you that you don't know it all.
--
Jeff 'The Wizard of Draws' Bucchino
Cartoons with a Touch of Magic