Old October 4th 06, 12:22 AM posted to alt.religion.scientology,bionet.neuroscience,rec.aviation.marketplace,misc.education,soc.culture.jewish
Barbara Schwarz[_1_]

Default How can an alleged Jew as Dave Touretzky work at the CMU?

Paul F. Johnson wrote:
Barbara Schwarz wrote:

Look what I found here, this article. The CMU creeps me out and you,
Jewish or not, should be outraged too.

What the hell is an "alledged Jew"? You're either a Jew or you're not.

In my book, a person who supports p$ychiatry and takes money from it,
isn't a Jew. A Jew knows what the p$ychs did to the Jews during the
Holocaust. A real Jew also wouldn't feel well in middle of Nazi
slurs/activities in the CMU but would fight this kind of Neo-Nazism
with the appropriate and very energic activities. A real Jew doesn't
persecute other religions as he understands how it feels being
persecuted.

A real Jew would never be an anti-religious extremist and hang with
other extremists who have Nazi connections to Holocaust revisionists. I
never read that Dave Touretzky spoke out against p$ychs and Nazis. But
I keep looking and hoping that he comes to his senses.

See, Paul Babbles Johnson, now you learned something from my book.

Perhaps DT is a German p$ych baby and was exchanged with the real
Jewish Dave? Himmler bragged that the Nazis kidnap kids. And they
didn't really die out in 1945.

Anything is possible in a p$ychiatric world like that.

However, I am very sure that DT has no Jewish time track. If he would
have been persecuted for his religion or race for centuries after
centuries, he could never work for p$ychs or have friends with Nazi
connections. Never. He also would not go after SCN or other religion.
He also would order porn supplements as this is against the Jewish
religion. Ask a rabbi.

-- Barbara Schwarz
http://www.thunderstar.net/~schwarz/lrh/fbidocs.html

The generosity of L. Ron Hubbard: "The hardest task one can have is to
continue to love his fellows despite all reasons he should not. And the
true sign of sanity and greatness is to so continue. For the one who
can archive this, there is abundant hope." -- L.Ron Hubbard (From What
is Greatness? Certainty Vol. 13 No. 3, March 1966)

"It takes truth to live with a swiftly changing world. Nothing less
than truth can survive." -- L. Ron Hubbard