Old September 16th 07, 08:55 AM posted to demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.astronomy,alt.talk.bollocks,rec.aviation.products
Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]

Default Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Aug 2007.

Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
oups.com...
Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
ups.com...
Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in
message
ups.com...
Mr Pounder wrote:
"Peter Hucker" wrote in message
newsp.tx5fzta34buhsv@fx62...
On Tue, 04 Sep 2007 22:17:43 +0100, anonym

wrote:

"Mr Pounder" wrote in
message

"anonym" wrote in message
. ..

"Mr Pounder" wrote
in
message
k...

"anonym" wrote in message
. ..

"Mr Pounder"
wrote
in
message
k...

Are you saying he is a troll? Do you have proof
of
your
allegation?
If
so, post it in d.l and he will be banned from
posting
here.

Tell me just how you will ban me.

Mr Pounder

Why should you be banned?

Do not weasel with me.

Mr Pounder

Weasels are long established in the fauna of d.l,
though
stoats
are
quite
different matter. I would never stoat with you.

ALBATROSS! GET IT ON A STICK!

Something to do with The Ancient Mariner riding a
surfboard
hell
&
back
Sir?

No, its the Monty Python albatross sketch.

Show me that one.

Must I?

I cannot remember it.

OK, here you go
http://www.ibras.dk/montypython/episode13.htm#4

I want a video, not that crud.

Go out and rent or buy one then.

{Stoat}

What?

{Stoat}

HTH

Oh, I thought you said stout. I used to drink that.

So did I.

Now its all "lite" beers. Although I am partial to Floris
Kreik,
the
cherry beer from Belgium.

Cherry beer?!!!!!!!!

Its very nice. They also have a chocolate beer, which isn't as
tasty,
and a strawberry beer, which I haven't tried yet.

Yes, I'm sure they have.

I'll let you know when I try it next weekend.

No.
Honestly it's okay.

Stuff you! I plan to try it anyway and there's not a damn thing you
can do to stop me!

If you were my friend I would try to talk you out of this ghastly
experiment.

Why? What's wrong with it?

If you don't know you are beyond help.

Strawberry beer sounds delicious. What could possbily be wrong with
it?

Would you like to be my friend Bruce?

I have enough friends already, thank you very much.

Right! That's fine by me!

I couldn't possbily take any more in. You'd have to sleep in the
garage for starters.