Old April 15th 09, 09:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Matt Barrow[_7_]

Default Right wing extremist large aircraft threaten our lives...

"Darkwing" theducksmail"AT"yahoo.com wrote in message

"Jim Logajan" wrote in message
.. .
There's a big deal being made about DHS issuing a warning profiling pretty
much anyone who desires smaller federal government. I was reading some of
the angry blogs and found an interesting tie-in to aviation. On the
following web site, there is a link to a video about mid-page titled "Janet
Napolitano Visits TSA" wherein she mentions the LASP program (about 1:40
into the video):

http://www.rightpundits.com/?p=3732

She seemed amused about all the objections to LASP. And her phrasing
indicates the LASP regulations are going ahead.

Looks like I'm in deep ****, I voted McCain AND I fly small airplanes. Be
afraid, be very afraid.

You were warned that this would happen if you voted for McCain!