Old April 26th 08, 05:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Ron Webb

Default Auto Engine Conversion Video

Ben

Is that yours, or a customer's?

Whatever it is, I wish I could afford to do it that way!

"stol" wrote in message
The first edition of my video is up on the net. There is one glitch
that I can't seem to figure out. At 14.40 into it the video locks up.
For some reason the progress arrow that moves under the pic outruns
the fed data. I have been able to view the second half of the video by
simply taking the cursor and sliding that arrow back in time about a
minute or so. Then when it resumes it runs past the 14.40 mark and
plays to the end. Don't ask whats wrong cause I am amazed I even got
it posted. Thanks again to Jim in NC and Darrel who both made this
upload possible. Hopefully it plays ok for you...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...50730841&hl=en