Old June 23rd 09, 03:05 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
ManhattanMan

Default Flight simulator

Tom Duhamel wrote:

I don't know of Dallas real name, but can tell you I trust him more
than many others.

Dallas's real name is Varmit...

Just kidding Tom, I think you know from where this is coming from...

I got my private back in '67, however spent about four decades with no PIC
time, but have been using the MSFS since the mid '80's. Finally got to go
up for a little actually real life flying a year ago, with Varmit down in
Dallas, and guess what - it's like I'd only went a year or so without
actually flying the real hardware. Naturally I'd have flunked any serious
tests on procedures and current regs, but the flying was as natural as ever,
which I definitely contribute to the FS......

Of course opinions vary, and everybody has one, no matter how wrong they