Old February 27th 18, 08:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Wyll Surf Air

Default Libelle 301 For Sale - Junior Owner Wanted

Oh wow that sounds like an awesome opportunity that many of our members would be interested in. I am very interested to get more information; I just contacted you through the website but you are also welcome to email me at wsoll at calpoly.edu

On Tuesday, February 27, 2018 at 12:06:55 PM UTC-8, Bob Kuykendall wrote:
On Tuesday, February 27, 2018 at 8:15:34 AM UTC-8, Wyll Surf Air wrote:
Oh that sounds interesting. What are the details. When and where is it? I'm sure some of our members would enjoy learning more about how glass sail plans are built.

We only a tiny bit of fiberglass work. Mostly carbon fiber. Regular Akaflieg sessions:

https://hpaircraftblog.wordpress.com/akafliegs/

--Bob K.