Old September 21st 04, 04:38 AM
old hoodoo

In Victoria Texas. However the F-101 just got moved this summer to
Missouri after being here ten years. Bummer. I will never again dealt
with City politicians. They have been on a crusade to get rid of all
historical artifacts in the City. Lost a great Locomotive engine a
couple of years ago. I'm moving eventually, historically speaking, this
town sucks.

Al

John A. Weeks III wrote:
In article , old hoodoo
wrote:

Here in Victoria we had an F-101 that when we got it, we prepared pads
and metal supports to secure it and get the tires off the ground. Not a
particularly difficult or expensive task.

Victoria where? And where in that Victoria is it located?

-john-