Old January 4th 04, 03:38 PM
Don Parker

Willem Van der Voort wrote:
"C. Boxer" schreef in bericht
s.com...
He alone can save you from the pits of Hell! Never mind your silly
games, sex games, etc. Jesus is the only way to salvation and
should be your ONLY thought!
Charley Boxer

Have a nice dream,

Amen Willem!

Personally, I've found Santa Claus to be a much more pleasant deity to deal
with, and just as responsive as the rest. None of this burning eternally in
hell stuff, no broker needed for communication (that's what the shaman is
after all...) you can write him direct anytime or catch him at the mall when
he's in town, no demanding 10% of my retirement income, no vauge pie in the
sky promises or death threats - he just cares if you've been naughty or nice
and is perfectly happy with milk and cookies once a year (if his flight
isn't weathered in and canceled that night - had to mention flying here
someplace ;-)....

On the other hand, this may be another OT troll for BurdTurd?? What
ever.......

Cheers'n Beerssss.. [_])
Don